Sunday, July 15, 2012

Girls Night with SCENTSY ( at my house)

Scentsy Display Table
So on Friday July 13th ( yes I know the date I picked) I hosted a Girls Night at my house featuring SCENTSY products.  If you have never heard of it,what they are is ceramic burner (so many different styles) that you melt scented wax (scents to die for) in..and it makes your home smell wonderful...trust me or ask Tom, he even says he likes how it makes our house smell.  I even let him help choose some of the scents, I mean he lives here too...so he has to like it.( good marriage tip...lol)  If you would like to  know or see more you can always check out Christie's website at www.chrsitielynn127.scentsy.us (she's the consultant) if you want something or have a question, let me know.

So I wanted to make it a relaxing time for my girlfriends/moms that I know...you know something different...step out of the box...so for munchies I set up a SALSA BAR.....best idea!(plus thanks to Pinterest)  It was a hit...easy to do...mine was on a smaller scale but can be done SO much bigger...(probably will do that for next party) and more varieties.
Mini Salsa Bar



 Also did a simple veggie tray and fresh fruit salad of watermelon, cantaloupe, honeydew and red grapes (which my wonderful husband Tom cut up and prepared for me...sorry no picture) and some fresh cut strawberries.  Of course what would a gathering at our house be without Cupcakes by PauPau ( thats me) for my guests.
Veggies and Fat Free Ranch Dressing

Fresh Strawberries.....

Cupcakes by PauPau...Double Coconut with Coconut Frosting, Carrot Cake/Cream Cheese Frosting with walnuts and Strawberry with Cream Cheese Frosting

And you know how when you have parties/gathering the "What do we have to drink/" question is always the hardest...."do we buy cups and liters of soda?', " do we do cans of soda?",  "do we do bottled water ?"  What is the best to hav??....and I wanted to do something "pretty" for my girlfriends..so I settled on ice tea in my glass beverage dispenser with plastic cups and bottled water, but my daughter Laraine made a suggestion of adding fresh lemons and fresh mint to my water....hmmm..so I figured why not, sounds 'girly", so I filled up my other glass beverage dispenser and OMG......it was de~lish and everyone loved it!!! even Tommy when he got home ( I sent him and our son Thomas out for father/son time...they went to sushi, of course)

Fresh Lemon and Mint Water

Ice Tea

Drink Station with really CUTE "PINK" goblets for my friends to enjoy their choice of beverage in


We listened to Christie's presentation, and checked out the products she brought plus shared my SCENTSY burner I own....and ones I bought and one I plan on ordering...can you tell I  love SCENTSY...and I owe it all to my girlfriend Jennette, who invited me to my first SCENTSY party last summer....and the rest is history.
My CUPCAKE BURNER.....of course it had to be a cupcake!  It sits in my kitchen
Teacher Burner sent to Korea to my daughter Alexandra

Princess Tiara ordering next for my daughter Laraine
Basketball Warmer I just order for my son  Coach Thomas


No comments:

Post a Comment