Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Bowling for Freedom...with the fam

In case you didn't know I LOVE coupons and specials...so when I received an email from Brunswick Bowl for a night of bowl called BOWLING FOR FREEDOM.  I of course thought what a perfect way to spend some time with our family and have some fun.  So I RSVP'd and set it up a fun filled night for my family.  All the money raised on this night would go to the American Vets; something that my grandma use to help organize thru out her bowling career.  The kiddies had a great time....they love hanging out with each others and it ad been awhile since they had gotten a chance to do something like this (busy summer schedules)

Here are just a few pictures of the night
The Fraijo Men with their Loves
Pau Pau with her special kiddies
Tommy with his two special girls



No comments:

Post a Comment