Monday, June 4, 2012

BACK TO THE GRINDSTONE



my work area....

So I went back to work today after being off 4 weeks to recover from my surgery.  It was a good time off, resting and trying to catch up on a few things...(but with recovery limitations..kinda rough) but all in all it is over and now it back to normal routine again....

I must admit I am a little tired today after work, I mean if I was tired  and felt some pain, I could go and lay down, not so luck at work,  I sit for 8 hours and answer phones...and I had SO much work to catch up on...
it wasnt all bad..it was nice to see friends....especially the ones who had been in an accident about 10 days ago.

also part of the normal routine, will be going back to our weekly WW meetings to weigh in and get some motivation.  I don't think I have gained but I know my loss has been slow and very minimal....but ANY loss is a GOOD loss....words of wisdom from my daughter Alexandra.

So I am kind of excited to see where I am REALLY at on their scales.  I have been checking on ours but want to know the truth...Tommy has kept up his walking and on Friday decided he is gonna try Birkam Yoga...hot yoga.....not me, just getting back into the walking routine is good enough for me. 

We will be having some talapia fish tonight, don't know exactly what I am going to do with it but it will be healthy. ... I will fill you in tomorrow ow we did and what we did with the fish.....







No comments:

Post a Comment