Friday, June 22, 2012

The Celebration

Tommy and I @ 50 and Fabulous
Father and Son...a special bond

Thomas, Niece Armina, Nephew Steven, Niece Crystal and Niece Justine


Us and our friends The Hinojosa, The Chacons and The Durans

I know I am behind ...sorry

We got together wit a few of our friends and family and went to El Torito to celebrate Tommy turning the bog 5-0....

I think he had a pretty good birthday this year.  It started on Thursday night with a skype session with our daughter Alexandra and her kindergarten class wishing him a Happy Birthday ( it was already Friday there)...then the kids sang to him (super cute)

He was surprised at work when I had an Edible Arrangement sent to him...I know what my husband likes...it was all ZERO PINTS!!!  When he got home we headed to El Torito to meet family and friends (thanks to those you came out) We had a good time celebrating him...

This was the longest birthday because it did not end then, it continued into Saturday when he received his gift from the kids...a new Fossil watch that they had engraved...(we might just keep those kids after all)

To mark this occasion of turning the big 5-0......Tommy and I are headed on a Caribbean Cruise in September....our gift to each other....we are so looking forward to it!!!

Once again Happy Birthday to an amazing man....my husband!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment