Monday, March 5, 2012

9 WEEK ChECK IN

It has been crazy busy this past week with basketball winding up and softball getting started...
but we do continue to keep our commitment and attend our weekly WW meetings...

So today we rushed to weigh in before we had to head over to the softball field for Jailene's game.

Tommy lost an additional 2.4 pounds this week to bring him to a grand total loss of 35 pounds!  Yup, you read it right....he only has 15 pounds to go til he reaches his goal...where he plans to maintain and starts a weight lifting program again.

I thought my week was bad, I did not track like I have been (did I mention it has been crazy week) but I actually did better than I thought..I lost an additional 4.4 pounds this past week pushing my total weight loss to 28 pounds in 9 weeks...can you believe it?  There are times I cant...and I cant imagine how his will all end for me...and if after I reach our fist goal Tommy set for us, will I continue to lose or just maintain? 

the road to "50 and fabulous" can be a scary one......but I am glad to be doing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment