Thursday, March 15, 2012

...and our 10 weeks results are

Tom lost an additional 2.6 pounds this week, bringing his total to 37.6 pounds...way to go!
I on the other hand....unfortunately didn't have a great week at all.  A slight gain of 1 pound....Now I could have not said anything here on our blog but I am trying to be accountable to myself and to anyone who read this blog.  As women we know our bodies tend to have a mind of their own...and I guess it was the week for mine. 
I didn't eat anything different than I have been and as Tommy said he was surprised cause I pretty much eat the same things.
Now I could really let this bother me, I mean its my first gain in 10 weeks, but I wont.  I know I have done really good and have maintained a healthy weekly loss which is good to keeping the weight off permanently.  I do know I had a FEW more diet cokes this week than I have been, so I am determined this week to cut back on them (as I had been) and drink some more ice tea and flavored water.
So hopefully next week will be a better weigh in for me...but no matter what I will continue to do my best and stay on the road to "50 and fabulous"

No comments:

Post a Comment