Sunday, August 4, 2013

My World...My Family...My Life...My Loves!

Hubby Tommy, DIL Megan, Daughter Laraine, DIL Jackie, Son Thomas,Daughter Alexandr, "grand'kiddies Jailene and Lil Alex
   


I have been thinking for months how to get back into the swing of blogging, and what would be of interest to write about.  When I started this blog is what a way to keep track of mine and Tommy's journey to turning 50 and the new healthier lifestyle we were doing.  Well turning 50 has come and gone, we lost a lot of weight but slower have added a few of those pounds back, the new and exiting things ..there has been a few and some have been placed on the back burner of our lives.

I want my blog to be somewhere where I can share the things I love and the wonderful people who make up my family.  I want people to be able to read my blog and know that they can too try new things, make life an adventure.  I want people to know about my deep faith in God and the blessings God has given to me.

I just want to share the every day daily routine and just maybe, touch help someone along the way.  I may not know everything there is to know in this world but I do know that with my faith and God and the love of a wonderful family, I can make through another day.

The people in the above picture mean the world to me.  To them I am their wife, their mom, their future mother in law, their pau pau ...and to me they are my world...my life...my family...my loves...and they are all mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment