Wednesday, August 21, 2013

OH...SO YUMMY!!

Malina's LOVE my cupcakes!!!
Minnie Mouse Cupcakes for Malina's 2nd Birthday
 I have always loved to bake since I was young.  I loved HOME EC class when I was in junior high and have always made cakes, cookie or cupcakes for my kids.  One day I just made some cupcakes and my family was like THESE are Deli-sh!! Cn you make some for my kids party...and VIOLA, everyone was requesting cupcakes by pau pau.  One time Tommy said he was gonna have to get a second job to fund my cupcake making...lol

I enjoyed making your basic cupcakes with frosting.  I learned hoe to your ediable dye to make SO many dofferent colors to match the color of the party or event I was making them for.  I also would add cupcake toppers that I would by from the store.  Then I found out I could make my own cupcake toppers, and that would give them an even more special effect, a "creation"....so Creations by Pau Pau was thought of and has expanded in to so much more.  Everybody was asking for more and more cupcakes.....I would try any kind of them or think of something...I have made "Tinkerbelle" cupcakes, "Ladybug" cupcakes, "Pirate" cupcakes "Hot Wheel" cupcakes and "Father's Day" cupcakes, just to name a few.

Everyone enjoyed them, Tommy would always try and sneak one when I was baking them.  A couple of years ago, a whole new world opened up for my cupcakes...and me!  Alexandra and Thomas gave me the greatest tool, a decorating tip to frost the cupcakes instead of using a spoon...WOW!!!It gave my cupcakes a whole new look!

Now and then I keep trying some thing new to make my "creations" special for whoever I am making them for.  Now they may not be all these new fancy flavors that are out there nowadays out they are made with LOVE and a lot of thought to make sure they are enjoyed by all.  I don't do a lot of baking in the summer, for obvious reasons, but once the cooler weather arrives,watch out..."creations by pau pau" is back in business!!!

Who wants a cupcake?

Here are just of few of my 'creations'
Hello Kitty cupcakes for Malina's 3rd Birthday




Christian LOVES my cupcakes too!!!

"Who's Having a Baby Girl?" cupcakes
Jennette's theme for Baby Emily was owls



Monster High
Margarita Cheese Cake Cupcakes


These were made for Jailene's 8th Birthday last year.  She wanted MONSTER HIGH theme, so I had never done this before...but I thin it turned out pretty good.  This was the first time I had worked with "sugar sheets" ( thats what the head is on her personal cake)

*not the best picture*









Ok I did mention I didn't do much baking in the summer, but when my friend Yvonne was having a "DIVA DAY" at her house.  I had to find something special for all those "Divas"
So I searched and searched and found these
delicious "Margarita Cheesecake Cupcakes"...no baking required!  They were amazing! I also made a "Chocolate Lasagna" (no baking required) to die for.








I am even teaching Jailene how to bake too...she is going to make a great assistant!



No comments:

Post a Comment