Thursday, February 16, 2012

6 WEEKS WEIGH IN

 So we stopped in to do our weekly weigh in as we were headed out of town for a mini vacay to celebrate Valentine's Day", doing our best to stay on track.

I went on the scale first and i am so happy to announce I lost another 3.6 pounds and after 6 weeks have lost a to total of 21 pounds....I am happy to say I also did some shopping (of course) while in Vegas and was able to buy some new clothes one size SMALLER!!!!  I am hoping to start some exercising this week not that we are back on a somewhat normal schedule.

Tommy , who is still injured and still having to wear his "moon boot" was next to weigh in and he ALSO lost 3.6 pounds this past week.  The lady was how weird we lost the exact same amount.  SO after 6 weeks Tommy has lost a total of 27 pounds, passing the halfway point of his goal.  He (at next meeting) will receive a wight for his goal thus far.  I also did some shopping for him in Vegas and was able to buy him a size smaller TOO!!

I think doing this experience together is being amazing and the support we give each other helps us to maintain and strive to reach our goals.  We are pretty open about we what we are doing to people and hope our success has brought some encouragement to others.  We actually have a few friends who will joining and attending meeting with us.

The more you talk about it and share the more you find out there are more of us there trying our best to reach that healthy level of life.  Last weekend it felt like a mini WW meeting with a few of the moms.  I think supporting each other is an important fact to succeeding in whatever your goal is.

I have been asked to put some more recipes on here so tomorrow I will be putting a "Creamy Mexican Dip" that I made for Superbowl Sunday for us.  It's a simple WW recipe I found...hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment