Monday, February 27, 2012

Congrats to My Husband

Today marks the end of 8 weeks for us on WW, and I am happy to say we have stuck with it and we aren't even at our first goal...

but let me  tell you my husband has done GREAT!!!

His success was celebrated at our meeting last night, and he received a 10% key chain, and as he reaches other milestones, they will continue to give him a charm to mark the occasion and he can put it on his key chain. 

He lost an additional 3 pounds this past week which has brought him to a total loss of 32.4 pounds to date......way to go!!!  He is still injured and cant do much walking on the treadmill, but he now coaching Jailene in softball, so the constant moving is still helping him.

I am also close to my  10% too...I lost an additional 1.4 pounds this past week, making my total loss to date 23.6 pounds.  I still have not started any real form of exercise routine, but I am still losing at a healthy rate every week.

It has been a challenge and there are those days you run out of ideas of what to eat.  Having a partner; either a friend, your spouse; a group of friends; help keep you accountable and gives you the support you need to continue on.  I am really glad Tommy and I are doing this together, its made cooking and snacking a lot easier for me.  I lost 25 pounds on WW over 6 years ago before my mom's cancer got worse.  IT was hard to do when Tommy or the kids were eating whatever they wanted.  So I know the program works, but it seems so much easier this time with the family on board. 

So if you need a support system to do WW and feel like you are alone, give Tommy and I call, we would love to support you on your ........"road to fabulous"

No comments:

Post a Comment