Tuesday, April 24, 2012

THANK YOU PANDORA

I just want to share that I am learning so many new things....turning 50 will do that to you...lol

Well I now have PANDORA on my android phone, which is super cool ( why didnt I have it sooner) ...it came in very handy yesterday for me.

I had mentioned last week that Tommy walked to my work on his day off, its only a 2 mile walk.  Then Thomas did it onSunday to pick up the car....so if they can do it SO CAN I!!!

...and I did.....yesterday I walked home from work.  It just happened that the guys ( Thomas and Tommy) were both at a training class, and werent avaiable when I got off.  So I turned on PANDORA, plugged in my headphones..and set off on my way. 

It took me 45 minutes, which may not be fast...but I enjoyed the walk, the music (total country for me) and was proud of myself....15 weeks ago I would have NEVER been able to that, ok maybe I could have but it would have taken me a LOT longer; I wouldn't be able to walk AT ALL today. My feet would be swollen, my back would hurt....but thankfully I feeling fine today.

Pandora along with Taylor Swift, Tim McGraw, Dicie Chicks, Rascal Flats and Carrie Underwood made it a great walk......thanks to them all!

Can't wait to do it again....

No comments:

Post a Comment