Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"WALK THIS WAY"

....who remember that Aerosmith song?

I finally did it....I know I have been talking (writing) about it for weeks, and I know Tommy does it almost everyday at work....I staerted walking!!  Now I know I may not have a really routine down yet...but I know its a start.  I am hoping it will push me over this plateau I am currently at.  Tommy's walking on  the treadmill has payed off so I know if I can really get into a routine with the walking.

So last week I walked 30 minutes  a day for two days.  Last weekend I did not walk a full 30 minutes in a row, mbut with all the walking back and forth from the basketball gyms to parkimg lots....it was at least something.

I am hoping to get back out there today to get back on track and get 30 minutes in a day to "walk this way"

No comments:

Post a Comment