Sunday, April 29, 2012

It's Official...

...we are doing a 5K Walk/Run on July 4th in Claremont.


July 2nd will mark our 6 months (24 weeks) on WW and I was thinking what a better way to mark that milestone than do something we have NEVER done...and to celebrate Independence Day.


With WW you are to set goals for yourself; small ones in between your ultimate goal.


So we have hit our 5% goal; our 10% goal; our 25 pounds lost goal; and Tommy is quickly approaching his 50 goal....and I am not far behind to mine.  We have both also dropped a size, almost two in our clothes....now that's a great feeling!


Now I don't know how much actual "running" I will do for this one.  Tommy I am sure can do some but we will see.  I am hoping this is the first of other 5K's for us.then onto 10K's....hopefully


So we will be keeping up our walking as much as we can til then and than we will 'GO FOR IT!"






No comments:

Post a Comment