Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Are you kidding me???



Awww...come on....


We went to weigh in on Monday night and it was a slow week....


I mean it wasn't bad for either of us but it has been a slow losing month.  Tommy lost 1 pound to put him at a total loss for after 16 weeks at 47.2 pounds....only 2.8 to go til he reaches his goal of 50.  He has already started his weight lifting regimen.  He said he  is gonna start out slow, maybe 2 times a week and also continue on the treadmill.  As for me I stayed the same, which I know is better than gaining but I am stuck at 34 pounds total loss.  I thought the walking was going to help.  As women we know our bodies do some "funky things" that messes us all up...but I know once i break this plateau....BAM...I will be on the way to reaching that 50 pound goal.  Anytime you do any kind of weight loss program, there comes a time when you hit a plateau and you may feel like its not worth it to continue...but believe me it is.  I will continue to push forward and reach that loss of 50 goal soon.  Unfortunately I will have to take a break from the walking as I recover from surgery. 

But as SOON as the doctor says it OK for me to start up walking again, I will be out there.  I know I will have to take it slow at first but I am hoping that with all the walking I did prior to my surgery, it will help me with a speedy recovery and get back to where I left off.  I plan on walking all of June to get back in shape and to prepare for the 5K we will be doing on July 4th. 

I really think Tommy will reach his goal at the next weigh in.  I am so proud of his commitment to WW and me and our goal to have a healthier lifestyle.




No comments:

Post a Comment