Thursday, May 10, 2012

Happy Mexican Mother"s Day

So I guess as a "mom" and a "mexican" ...I get to celebrate Mother's Day TWICE!


I am still recovering from my surgery last Friday and though my recovery is gonna take a few weeks; the surgery itself went great and the doctor was happy with the outcome.  So I am now on restricted duties,,,very hard for me...but the doctor says I should be back to normal in about 4 weeks.  


I was going to take a break from my blog until I felt like I could sit up at my desk and not be uncomfortable.


Well, I am feeling better and I am blessed by my daughter Laraine and her friend Megan...then sent me their mini laptop to so I can keep up on blog while I re-cooperate...how sweet are they.


So here I sit in the living room alone updating my blog and hopefully encouraging you and myself to keep up the journey.  


I did not go and weigh in this week for obvious reasons...but I am doing my best to stay focused.  My diet since being home has pretty much been the same.  I am trying to eat more fruits and drink more water...I am unable to do any REAL walking but did make it outside to the driveway...lol


With summer quickly approaching it...there are so many fruits to enjoy,  And with fruits ZERO POINTS...think of all your possibilities.  Tommy cut up a pineapple the other day,,,OMG,,it was so sweet.  


So you should run out and get one.....trust me!



No comments:

Post a Comment