Friday, May 25, 2012

A MOMENT TO THANK GOD

My Friends/Co-Workers Judi and Evelyn
I want to start out today by saying 'THANK GOD FOR KEEPING MY FRIENDS SAFE"


Yesterday afternoon my friend Evelyn was giving Judi and Darlene (my other friends/co-workers) a ride home from work and some crazy MAN driver hit Evelyn's car and it flipped over...it is a true miracle that NO ONE was seriously hurt. Thank God they were all wearing their seatbelts, it could have been so much worse.  Evelyn and Darlene were both able to go home the same night, Judi had been airlifted to USC Trauma Center, and was fine but kept overnight for observation.  Thomas drove me down to Inter-Community where they had taken Evelyn and Darlene so I could check on them, and the Tommy came there straight after work too.  My two guys are amazing!!! Please keep my friends in your thoughts and prayers as they heal from all their bumps and bruises.....

Our Grand-Niece Malina Monique

After making sure everyone was fine...we were blessed by having a sleepover guest last night....MALINA.  It was nice to have her here (as it always is) and spend some playtime and have a SKYPE session with her Nina (our daughter Alexandra).....our life is SO blessed.


Dinner was just sandwiches from the deli.....nothing fancy....it had been a long afternoon after all.


Our lives have been so blessed by God, He is always there for us...as He was today for my friends......


GOD IS GOOD ALL THE TIME....ALL THE TIME GOD IS GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment