Tuesday, May 15, 2012

WEIGH IN MONDAYS

Just a quick note on progress...

I am still unable to really attend meetings yet, but Tom still goes...
He is maintain his 50.4 loss and has started lifting weights, so he plans on losing a few more pounds to allow for the muscle gain....

and I am using our scale here ( already set with theirs) and I am happy to say that even for lack of really walking or any physical activity I have lost an additional 3 pounds, so I have now lost a total of 40 pounds....and have only 10 pounds to go to my goal of 50...

I cant wait to get back to my 30 minutes walks again(never thought I would say that)....and get ready to walk in the 5K on July 4th

I still have to keep track of my piecing  ....its getting better...

Keep up the good work my friends....

~~tomorrow I will list some of the best places we have found to grab take out at mad stay in our points~~

No comments:

Post a Comment