Monday, May 14, 2012

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2012

MY BOYS

ME AND MY BABY BOY

ME AND MY HUBBY
 I hope you all had an amazing Mother's Day with your loved one.  You know with out our children we would not be MOMS...so thank God for the wonderful blessing he has given us...ok I know there are those days...lol


It was a simple day since I am still recovering.  My day started off with two very special phone calls...one from my Georgia Daughter (Laraine) and my South Korean Daughter (Alexandra)...I love my girls.
Thomas and I had simple breakfast burritos(7 points minus potatoes) and watched the Clipper game (they won)....


After Tommy got home from work ( yes I did say it was ok, since I am on limited activities) my boys took me out to dinner at our quaint little Chinese restaurant...and it was my first official outing since surgery.  Now Chinese food can be a lot of points, but if you eat small portions, you will be alright...remember portion control is one main key.  It was nice and it felt good to actually get dressed and get out of the house.  Everyday I am getting better....


Then we came home watched a movie "We Bought A Zoo" ( thumbs up) and got some frozen yogurt to top off the night. 5 ounces of non fat yogurt cam average from 3-5 points, just watch your add in...fruits are the best because why/ they are zero points....


All and all it was a good day, I wold have loved to spend the day with ALL  OF MY KIDS but right now their lives are very full and quite a distance away from home....prayerfully next mothers day will be different...in so many ways.....

No comments:

Post a Comment