Monday, January 23, 2012

Drum Roll Please....



Today is day number 21 on WW, and we have been faithful and attend out weekly weigh-in meeting. 

So without further adieu I am happy to announce that Tommy has lost another 5 pounds which put him at a total of 19.4 pounds in 21days! He is well on his way to reaching his 10% loss very soon....Congrats to him!
I am happy to say that I also continue to lose and lost additional 3 pounds this pass week, which makes my total 13.4 pounds and have also reached my 5% loss goal too!

The biggest challenge is the weekends and/or practice nights for us.  No really time to cook, so having to look for alternative healthy choices, in the past we would automatically headed to P&G's for a steak sandwich and chili cheese fries....but now we might head over to Subway Club which is just as filling and only cost us 7 points.  I can't even imagine the points it would cost me for the steak sandwich and he chili cheese fries.

I have yet to start my walking program, which I was hoping to do this week, but it will have to wait for next Sunday to start ( out of town this week) We have found some delicious recipes to try and we even went out for sushi this past Friday.....it can be done.  

They told us tonight that we both continue to be losers......now that a loser I can live with!

(sorry for the delay this week, it's been a busy one)

Now don't get me wrong there are those tough days that i feel like I want a god ol' fashion burger and fries, but then I look at my weight loss and know if I continue on this road, I will reach my goal.  Tommy is a great tracker, it tracks everything he eats and has even been able to still conquer his sweet attack at night with several different options. 

Tommy has fit 30 minutes of walking on the treadmill at work before he leaves.  I believe that has helped him a lot.  I recently sent Laraine a picture and she said you can see a difference in both of us, especially her dad. 

February 2nd will be our 30th day on WW, I will post a picture of us then.  Thanks for all the encouraging words and support.  Thanks for following us as we travel the road to .....

"50 and Fabulous!!"

Here is a picture of us from Christmas Eve, the girls said to put a picture that you can see us better.


No comments:

Post a Comment