Monday, January 30, 2012

DEEP IN THE HEART OF TEXAS.....



As many of you know last Tuesday my brother Joe had invasive neck surgery, and I flew out to Houston to help him as he went home from the hospital. ( Praise God his healing is progressing nicely)

So I was able to tackle the challenge of "traveling" while on WW....now with me being gone you would think it would have been a challenge for Tom too....before I left we hit the market and stocked him up (Thomas too) on a lot of fruits and veggies and Smart Ones.  He survived just fine...

Now it was a bit of challenge for me: flights, layovers, time change....thank goodness for some Special K bars and a banana my loving husband threw in my purse.  I survived travel day.

The next day I headed out to trusty ol" Wal-Mart and got some food for my brother and some stuff for me.  I think I did good tracking at his house.  I know Tommy did his walking and tracking this week....

...so tonight we will see where we are at.

ANY LOSS IS A GOOD LOSS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment